The OC AiP Membership Committee seeks to recruit, engage and retain local advisors who are proactively helping their clients gain personal fulfillment through philanthropy. We aspire to be a vibrant, growing network of advisors who together are encouraging philanthropic capital that will meet the significant charitable needs of our community. Our OC AiP Membership Committee objectives are:
- To recruit new members
- Engage our diverse membership
- Retain our members
The aim of the Communications Committee is to inform its members, potential members and community partners on activities sponsored through OC AiP. We work to promote our 3 annual Speaker events and supporting Roundtables through various media channels. Our objectives are to:
- Drive participation at our 3 luncheon meetings
- Inform members and guests about our 6 yearly Roundtables
- Use social media to promote our events
- Position OC AiP as an influential organization in the community
The OC AiP Events Committee seeks to recruit, engage and retain local advisors who are proactively helping their clients gain personal fulfillment through philanthropy. We aspire to be a vibrant, growing network of advisors who together are encouraging philanthropic capital that will meet the significant charitable needs of our community. Our OC AiP Events Committee objectives are:
- Team with Education and Communication Committees to ensure a venue is reserved for each event.
- Ensure that events run smoothly by meeting with catering staff and arriving at least ½ hour early to help set-up the event
- Help with logistics as needed for the member mixer, and other events
Strategic and Community Relations Committee
This committee will focus on raising awareness in the community about AIP and philanthropic conversations. It will concentrate on outreach strategies that will give us the opportunity to educate and create relationships with:
- Professional member organizations that serve high net worth individuals
- Nonprofit organizations supporting needs in the community
- Companies that serve high net worth individuals and nonprofit organizations.
It is our intention to open the dialog and share best practice skills related to moving more dollars to the nonprofit community and to increase membership in AiP.
The OC AiP Education Committee is responsible to assure all chapter events are structured to maximize learning opportunities for advisors. Event themes, speakers, panelist, discussion leaders, facilitators, moderators, and leading advisor roundtable hosts are chosen by the committee. Committee members are encouraged to take leadership roles and participate in select forums to assure OC AiP educational goals are achieved. The Education Committee objectives are to:
- Ensure all OC AiP events are interesting and educational; motivates advisors to incorporate philanthropy into their practice.
- Be aware of current and emerging trends in philanthropy and to incorporate those trends into OC AiP programs in creative ways.
- Network with thought leaders in philanthropy in OC and beyond to bring the best speakers to OC AiP events.
- Work cooperatively with other OC AiP committees to further the Mission of the organization.
The Sponsorship Committee is responsible for the overall coordination of soliciting sponsorships for OC AiP including the Speaker Meetings, Roundtable events and Member/Guest Events. The Sponsorship Committee objectives are:
- Ensures that appropriate marketing and informational materials about OCAIP are current and available to potential sponsors.
- Is OC AiP’s primary point of contact for all sponsorship or other fundraising activities and coordinates internal and external communications related to sponsorship.
- Provides information necessary for invoicing sponsors to the Treasurer.
- Ensures OC AiP meets its commitments to its sponsors, i.e. logo, company description posted on website, marketing materials include sponsor logo, speaking time given at OC AiP events, etc.